// //

    Other Links

    If you have concerns about wages, benefits and working conditions in a non-union workplace, contact

    Employment Standards Branch

    If you require information about Appeals of Determinations issued by the Director of Employment Standards, contact

    Employment Standards Tribunal

    Workplaces under federal jurisdiction (e.g., banking, broadcasting and interprovincial or international transportation) are governed by the Canada Labour Code, which is administered by the,

    Canada Industrial Relations Board

    The links above are to websites provided by external sources.

       |About Us|Contact Us|Disclaimer|Home|Other Links|Search|Site Map|

(Collective Agreement Arbitration Bureau)